Blue Devil Invitational Contest Schedule
Saturday October 2nd, 2010
11:45AM Band room opens/call time
12:00PM Rehearsal Begins
2:00 Load equipment
2:45 Depart DCHS
3:45 Arrive and prepare for performance
5:00 Warm Up
5:30 Performance by the Fighting Tiger Band!!!
- Return to bus and load equipment.
- Change into band shirts (Section Leaders stay in uniform)
6:30 Go to stadium to watch bands, eat at concession stands, etc.
8:00 Be in the stands at this time for the Lebanon High School exhibition performance.
8:30 Awards Ceremony
9:30 Load bus to leave Lebanon
10:30 Return to DCHS/Unload
Reminders for the day
1. EAT BREAKFAST, LUNCH, AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!!
2. Donít forget your black socks, shoes, and black t-shirt.
3. After we perform and change, you must wear your band shirt.
4. Bring money for dinner at the concession stands.
5. Do not leave the stadium under any circumstance without the permission of Mr. Wright.
6. Be respectful of all other performing bands. They have worked just as hard and as long as you have!
7. We want you to have fun but remember that you are the face of DeKalb County. Your words and actions reflect upon the Directors, your parents, your school, and your community. Make sure you are on your best behavior at all times.
Lebanon High School
415 Harding Dr.
Lebanon, TN 37087